You should be able to get your rod racked anywhere in Coevegas for $5 and your meat ground for around $20.
Damned if they aren't mighty proud of their wares. $150 for a meat grinder? $50 for a plywood rod rack?
If it weren't for MSRP's, they could very well be the most expensive place in the world.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
You should be able to get your rod racked anywhere in Coevegas for $5 and your meat ground for around $20.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should be able to get your rod racked anywhere in Coeburn for $5 and your meat ground for around $20.</div></div>
I thought Irounlung lived in Clintwood. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
the fact that this thread is about rod racking and meat grinding has me a bit uncomfortable
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
He makes his rounds through Coevegas once or twice a week.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I hope you both die of gonorrhea. The two of you should hook up, that should speed up the process, bastages. While your at it, please hook up with Tom Brady too.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
What do you think that trip to Kville is for tonight! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Lolz.
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
As far as outdoors goes, the place is nothing but over-rated....bunch of mostly less than name brand equipment at time and a half a good pric... I haven't spent a dime in there yet, and prolly never will for hunting/fishing supplies
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
I bought a camo jacket over there the other day that was on closeout. Also, Ive been eyeballing a new driver with some of the discounts they have running at this time.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks